Conditions treated at our clinic in Perth to help you get better as fast as possible and others that will help make the results lasting and prevent recurrences.
- Ankle and knee sprains
- Muscular injuries
- Torn ligaments
- Spinal injuries including: whiplash, lifting injuries, pain in the back from sitting too much, work related neck or back pain, sports injuries of the back.
- Football, soccer and netball injuries (all sports injuries from all sports), but the most common are these mentioned.
- Flat feet or low arches (treated with orthotics and or muscle strengthening and correct footwear advice.
- Yellow or darkening nails
- Ingrown toe nails
- Difficult to cut nails
- Corns, warts and hard skin
- Tendonitis and snapped tendons
- Shoulder impingement
- Rehabilitation after surgery
- Treatment after a joint replacement
- Dizziness, vertigo and relate conditions
- Chronic neck or back pain that is not responding to regular treatment
- Fractured ribs or other rib injuries
- Clicking or painful jaw
- Wry neck
- Back ache
- Pain from arthritis
- Swelling in the ankle, knee or other joints
- Poor balance
- Throbbing pain in any area of the body
- Pins and needles
- Pelvis pain and sacro iliac joint pain
- Groin injuries
- Weak bladder or incontinence
- Waking up at night to go to the toilet
- Pregnancy and post pregnancy related aches and pains, including mastitis, back ache from breastfeeding, aching feet, weak stomach muscles and lower back pain etc.
- Weak core muscles
If you have any of the above conditions and live or work in Perth, we would love to help you. We fix people from head to toe..
WANT TO LEARN MORE?
Our aim is to help you enjoy a better, more abundant life. We treat our clients like family and would do for you what we’d do for one of our own. Contact us today, and let’s get started.